Friday, March 12, 2010

Haiti Journal 3/12/2010

On the plane right now from Chicago to Ft. Lauderdale.  It's been a good day.  The thing I was dreading most, saying the actualy goodbye to Chad and Carson, is over and I'm thankful for that.  I only cried a little - I'm pretty proud of myself.  Carson and Chad both wrote me notes and hid them in my bag.  Gosh, I love those boys. 

Right now it's 8:30pm MST.  I actually have no idea what time zone I'm in currently.  We should land in Ft. Lauderdale in about 25 minutes and then it's a long night at the airport for our group. 

Traveling together: Me, Dr. Call, Sue Ann Call, Kathlenn Bowen, Katie Walther and Kathi Anderson.  We will meet up with Amanda Hadley at the FLL airport.

Flew 1st class on both flights today.  Wow!  That's the way to go!  I'm so full from dinner AND desert!

No comments:

Post a Comment