Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Headed to Haiti!

It's Wednesday.  I leave for Haiti on Friday.  I arrive in Haiti on Saturday.  I am super excited!  I am worried about missing Chad and Carson, but hope that I will be so busy/hot/hungry/tired that I won't have time!

My plan is to journal each day and to especially journal about what I did that day that was useful.  A lot of people wonder what me, an office person, can do to help; people ask curiously, not critically.  Well, lots!  And, I'm going to note each day what I was able to do to help.  I'll post all my journal entries on my blog when I get home.

Thanks to everyone for their support and interest.  This will truly be an adventure and I hope not my only trip ever to Haiti.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun and be safe! It will be fun to hear about all of it when you get home.

    ReplyDelete